Saturday, March 8, 2014

Just a Saturday update!

Hi again to everyone. UPDATE: We have given Ilene and Conrad $2000 to date and paid all initial expenses. Taxes are reserved. Donations to date over and above sales have been $112.50. How wonderful is this!! Thank you to all who purchased CDs, and to those who have donated over and above CD purchases.

From Beverly: The Love Streams title music, which is track one of the CD, is one of only three pieces that I actually heard before I played them out in a recording studio. One of the three was The Beloved, one was the last track called Joy from The Journey of Joy, and the third was Love Streams. It took me a total of 30 minutes to record this entire piece because I felt that I had known it my whole life. I laid down the piano track, and then the flute track. Done. This music was a gift from the unseen to me in a very special way. My life has not been the same since recording this new music. The Love Streams music is grounded in our Mother Earth, GAIA. It expresses the essence of all of us.....LOVE.

From a friend of mine in Minnesota: "I've been so touched by the response of the people to Ilene. I hope she is getting stronger and is experiencing the love being poured out for her. That experience seems to have strengthened the bond of love with so many people. What a tremendous gift!"

Love and profound gratitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment