Tuesday, May 6, 2014

$4000 profit to Ilene!

We sent another $500 to Ilene and Conrad for her medical expenses this morning, May 6th. This brings the financial support that has come from all of you supporting the Love Streams project to $4000. Thank you!!

Michael Mettler, here in Fort Wayne, has an art benefit started also for Ilene. Here is his e-mail regarding his art benefit, and I would mention that, if you are not in the Fort Wayne area, you can participate in his art benefit also online.....just e-mail him at michaelphoto@frontier.com .... so from Michael:

Hello Friends !

Sunday May 4th I opened a new show of my photographs at the Old Crown Coffee Roasters at 3417 N. Anthony Blvd. Over the last month I realized I had an opportunity to support Ilene and I received the sense to dedicate sales from this new show to Ilene. I am doing that.

All of us have been touched and blessed by the creative fire and Courage of this Artist, mentor, teacher and friend. My life would not hold my sense of purpose and creative juice if it had not been graced by Ilene's commitment to her purpose. And by her reminders on occasion !!

I want to make a suggestion that you consider taking a friend or family member to the Old Crown. It might be for lunch or coffee or a glass of wine. Being there may offer a story opportunity to let them know this is a benefit sale and share what ever back ground from your experiences with Ilene might fit the moment. That my work, like lots of yours, is what emerged from the love this woman has showered on all of us. And what words of wisdom she has always and constantly brought to us.

You may also just mention this benefit sale and that may interest people you know as well. My last suggestion is---that knowing this is a energy of creative relationship among us that you may feel your own response and a way to loving action for Ilene. You may find your own inspiring choice rising from your own experience with this courageous loving woman.

That is it. If I can assist you in a visit by being there for that lunch or glass of wine I am available. This sale will be here through May and up till June 14. My home number is 426-2470. Please call if you have questions. I do not have everyones email so please feel free to pass the word . Old Crown is open seven days a week. Serves dinner Thursday , Friday and Saturday nights from 5 to 9 PM and publishes their menu on facebook --you can reach them at 422-5282. Sandwiches, salad and soup

always available and their premium coffee !! Love you all, Michael

ALSO REMEMBER: Love Streams CD is available in Fort Wayne at Old Crown Coffee Roasters, at Sophia's Portico, at Elderberry Tree House Shoppe,and through Melissa Van Cleave at Full Circle. Love Streams is available in California at the offices of Conrad Satala and Barbara Marsdon. And....of course it is available by clicking the CD cover icon to the right of this blog and ordering online.

In love and gratitude!

No comments:

Post a Comment